Mosaic Mental Health’s 2020
In compliance with the current social distancing guidelines, the 11th Annual Mosaic Healthy Minds Health Bodies Run/Walk will be held as a virtual 5K.
Please join Mosaic Mental Health for the 11th Annual Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies Virtual 5K running from April 26 – June 1, 2020. Mosaic is honored to have former Mets and Yankees all-star David Cone as the race’s honorary starter.
Mosaic Mental Health has been providing vital mental health services to individuals of all ages for over 60 years. The help that we provide has a tremendous impact on individuals and the community, helping people live productive, healthy lives. Please consider supporting Mosaic MH either through your participation or donation.
Want to join Mosaic Mental Health’s Virtual 5K?
- Decide on a time that fits your schedule (before June 1, 2020).
- Choose a place that’s comfortable and where social distancing is possible (in the park, on a track, on a treadmill or in the hall at home).
- Please donate by using the button below or ask a friend or family member to donate in your name (by June 10, 2020).
- You’re ready to go!
Don’t forget to:
- Take a photo during your run/walk and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll update Mosaic’s website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with the photos.
- Share your 5K on social media and make sure to tag #MosaicMentalHealthVirtual5K and @mosaicmhbxnyc and @teenmosaicmentalhealth on all of your posts!
- Forward this page to all who might be interested and be sure to have friends and family join the fun!
If the Run/Walk is not for you:
- Please consider making a donation or sponsoring a runner/walker. Just add their name in the notes section of the donate page.